Contact me

Want to advertise or buy this bog with nearly 800 subscriber ? Email me at forex3747 at gmail dot com

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Friendly GRE Ghost

Hi friends. I am Saar, the friendly GRE ghost.Welcome to my Site. On this site I will help you to prepare for your GRE.

I will look over you so that you can give your exam calmly and succesfully. I will also tell you some speacial secrets that will energise u with extra natural ability for the exam!
We shall start your preparation now with the content of GRE exam:




  • GRE VERBAL ABILTY SECTION
  • GRE QUANTITATIVE ABILITY SECTION
  • GRE ANALYTICAL ABILTY SECTION

  1. GRE VERBAL ABILITY SECTION - The Verbal Ability section of the GRE consists of four types of questions:
  • Antonyms
  • Analogies
  • Sentence Completion
  • Reading Comprehension


2. GRE QUANTITAVE ABILITY SECTION - The Quantitative Ability Section of the GRE consists of two types of questions:

  • Multiple Choice Probllem Solving
  • Quantitative Comparisons

3. GRE ANALYTICAL ABILITY SECTION- The analytical abilty section of the GRE consists of two types of Questions:
  • Discussion of Issue
  • Analuysis of arguement

This was the overview of the content of a Graduate Record Examination. I shall continue all these things ind epth and detail in my subsequent posts. Till then farewell my friends!






No comments: