Contact me

Want to advertise or buy this bog with nearly 800 subscriber ? Email me at forex3747 at gmail dot com

Sunday, January 28, 2007

GRE Aspirants: My Apology

I'm sorry if some of you were not able to download some of the GRE material because of the the error message that comes as "bandwidth limit exceeded". It happens when too many people download in a short span of time. And of course, the bandwidth is limited because its a free server. I might as well start looking for donations to upload the stuff on a paid server.

Anyways, I'l be back wih more gre preparation material for you guys very soon. Till then ciao and all the best for your Graduate Record Examination!

6 comments:

maverick said...

What's the password for opening the zip file Cambridge_Gre which I downloaded from your site...

SK said...

hi chintan,

the correct password for cambridge gre is:

www.gre-preparation.info

it was given in the comments section of the page where this particuloar download was put

Arindam 1987 said...

hi
i wanted some solved issue and argument essays for my gre preparation.can u help?

Sarthak said...

Dear Arindam,

I've already posted such a file by the title of GRE AWA Guide here which has got really good samples of GRE Arguement and Issue essays.

Please locate it on the blog and download it.
Thanks

rahul002 said...

a good site for free GRE Sample and Practice tests is www.maxmytest.com

Sarthak said...

thank you rahul. thats not a bad site for gre practice tests