Contact me

Want to advertise or buy this bog with nearly 800 subscriber ? Email me at forex3747 at gmail dot com

Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Resources for GRE Preparation - II

Hello GRE test takers. My apologies for the delay in updating this blog - I was too busy in other things, plus, uploading softwares on the googlepages server takes time.

Anyways here are 2 new softwares to help you with your gre preparation:

Details about the software are given on the download page which opens on clicking the links.

For new users of this blog, you will find a lot of other important GRE study material and software on my other post: More Resources for GRE Preparation

I hope you get a great gre score. All the best!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey awesome site..thanks for all the info...will really help my prep!

Anonymous said...

All of the downloads work and its wonderful material available on on e site. Thanks

Anonymous said...

hey thank u very much.. very useful stuff is posted in this site.. dat too direct links thank again

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for all the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hi this site is awe-inspiring.I hope that everyone who visits this site doesn't go back with empty hands, instead with pool of information...... Thankz

Unknown said...

can u plz send me the cambridge software plz... i m not able to download it... sayantanbt2005@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Thank You So much.I have got lot's of info from u'r blog.

GRE Prep Courses said...

That's cool. Thanks for sharing.Your Guidance helps a lot for My Students.